Monday, June 9, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box June 2014 Review

 
I was very excited to see the Blush Mystery Beauty Box arrive yesterday! This is really one of my top favorite boxes, so I couldn't wait to see what they had for me this month.
Same black bag as always.
 
 Foil Samples. Meh. I like the extra surprise, but for some reason foil packets stress me out.
NYX Be Free Palette $20- This was the first item I pulled out, and I thought it was pretty cool. I do not wear a lot of eyeshadows, but this collection also contains blushes and lip glosses. And I think the box is very pretty. Seriously. I want that dress!! I will be gifting this because I don't need it.
 Back side so you can see the layout and the colors that are included.
 DermaNew Cleansing Crème - This is for sensitive skin. I'll be trying this. I love that it's full size.
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Oil Gel  $28 Full size - Sounds like an interesting mix of products. I don't normally use gel, but I do want to try this, if only to see how it holds.
Briogeo Don't despair Hair Repair $26 - Full size, Deep conditioning hair mask. Never heard of it, but willing to try it out. This is much pricier than what I would normally spend, mostly because I love my Neutrogena deep conditioner so much.
 
Phyto Phytoolisse Ultra-Glossing Finishing Serum - This is sample size, but full size is $30 I like hair serums, the trick is to just use a little bit.

Once again I am very happy with the Blush Mystery Beauty Box! I love seeing so many full-size products, and I'm always thrilled with shipments. It's $24.95 +shipping a month. Each month blush mystery box features travel-size and full-size beauty products worth at least $100. If you are interested, please email me at brierreview@gmail.com and I will send you a referral code from their website
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment