Sunday, June 8, 2014

Dior Addict Fluid Stick and Lip Mazimizer - Review

I'm trying to focus more on product reviews this week, rather than just sub boxes. I don't feel I'm doing enough of them lately. We'll see how well I do this week. Today I'm sharing about the Dior Addict Fluid Stick and Dior Lip Maximizer. Anyone who knows my makeup routine, knows I'm a huge Dior makeup fan (especially Capture Totale, but that's a post for another day)!
 
Dior Fluid Stick - $35 This goes on like a lipgloss, but dries like a lipstick, and the color does seem to last on me. This color shown is 754 Pandore, which I love. I'm thrilled with the bottle because it's super cute. 
Dior Lip Maximizer - $32 The Lip Mazimizer is very simple to use. I have personally been using it over my lipstick, but I understand it also works well under. It does seem to make my lips just a little more plumper. I've tried other lip plumpers in the past, but this one seems to last longer.
 
I picked both these items up at my local Macys.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment