Sunday, June 8, 2014

ShaveMob Review

Since I'm on the lookout for good razor/shave deals, I thought I'd give ShaveMob a try. This is a link they provided us to share with our readers ShaveMob. I paid $21.99 for 12 cartidges, and the razor  handle. This is cheaper than I get at the store. I got the six-blade package. The package is designed for six months, but I actually change my blade weekly since I worry about bacteria developing.
I was surprised to see it get delivered in a tube, but hey, I'm open minded. Also, I couldn't figure out how to open it at first, but then finally realized it was easier just to punch the top through.
Cute. And Pink. Now that I've had a chance to try this out this week, I'm really liking this. I actually like it much better than the Hydro 5 razor I had been using. Maybe I just like the extra blade? Who knows. My legs feel very soft and I feel like I've had a really close shave. I like the flexible head also, it glides right over those problem areas. I am always concerned with getting nicked each time I try out an unknown razor, but I have not had any issues at all. So, I'll be keeping this subscription. It's an order as you need, not a monthly sub, but much cheaper than what I had been spending.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment