Monday, June 30, 2014

GlossyBox June 2014 Review

Oh Glossybox! You almost didn't make it this month, but you just squeaked in on time.
 LOVE the box this month. It's not the traditional pink box, but it's actually stars/stripes, super cute. Sorry I don't have a better pic.
 This is a mystery gift card to C Wonder. The card can be up to $500. Mine is only worth $10. I've never heard of this online store, and it seems kind of overpriced.
 Cute card to go with a cute box!
 First Look!
Strange Beautiful Nail Polish -  Love the nail polish combo. This is great for nail art, just needs a little white to go in there somewhere, and I have just the nail pen for that. I actually wish I had a little more time to do my nails.
Ayres - I don't even know what this is, but it has jasmine and rosemary, so I'm not even bothering to find out.
 Camille Beckman Platinume Gold Impreial Repair Hand Therapy - Lemongrass & Grapefruit - $10. This is basically a fancy hand lotion, and I love it. My favorite item this month.
 Rusk Texture Spray - My first reaction was that I'm bored of getting texture sprays as my hair doesn't really take to them. But after reading up on this a little, I think it works more like a hair spray. I only like small bottles of hair spray since I don't go through that much, so this is perfect size.
Sumita Champagne Eyeshadow Pencil - I love the eyeliners this brand has, so I'm actually thrilled to see this, and I hope it works just as well.

Good box this month.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment