Thursday, June 12, 2014

BirchBox June 2014 Review

Birchbox arrived today. Surprise for me!




 First look. And my only thought was wow this is a smelly box.
GilChrist & Soames Body Lotion - Smells too perfumey!
 Number 4 Hair Hydrating Shampoo - Also too smelly.
 Coola - Tinted Matte SPF for face - this is an awfully tiny bottle.
 Vasanti Cosmetics BrightenUp Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - this is basically a face exfoliator/wash. Never heard of it, but  I'll use it.
I was very curious what could be in the extra blue box. It was a foil packet Number 4 conditioner sample and Joie Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum. That was empty. I now know why this box smelled so bad.

I'm so disappointed with Birchbox this month, that I can't even recommend it right now. Probably because I have such perfume allergies, that the overpowering smell has just made me grumpy. Never heard of these brands, and not one item I am happy to see.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment