Sunday, June 8, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer Review

My most recent package from BzzAgent was the Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreens. If you are not familiar with BzzAgent, It's basically a product review company. They send you free products, and you review them and tell people what you think. It's important to be honest, whether positive or negative, so folks can get an idea of what people really think. You fill out surveys so they can get an idea of what types of campaigns to put you on. You can find out more info here. I do not get anything for referring you, but thought I would pass this on because all of the products are free, and frankly, I'm having  a lot of fun with it.

 This is how they send their packages, and I am loving the cute packing tape. Really.
This is the kit they sent me this time, for the Coppertone Clearly Sheer campaign. As I already mentioned, I got it free for being a BzzAgent. I was pleased they sent a variety of sizes and samples, because I was able to share on my last trip to the beach. I was not impressed with the SPF 30 lotions. I still got a little too red, which is understandable since I generally use at least a 50. I was most disappointed the product separated, and required me to really shake well before applying. I've never had this happen with a sunscreen before, aren't they supposed to be able to sit in the sun? On the other hand, I really liked the SPF 50 spray. It was non-greasy, went on evenly, and I did not get red that day. It worked well. I did not use either one of these on my face, because I just can't take chances like that!

If you are interested in becoming a BzzAgent, you can click here and read more about it. I am happy to announce this site is not a scam, and I have gotten many fun products to review.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment