Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Gwen Stefani OPI Line Review

In November OPI announced they were doing a collaboration line with Gwen Stefani and I was ecstatic. I love Gwen Stefani, I still rock out to Just a Girl on a sunny day on the freeway. But I wasn't  going to pay $9 a bottle. So I was super excited to learn that they went on clearance for half off at ULTA as well as online at Sally's Beauty Supply. I took a quick trip to Ulta down the road and bought the entire collection (minus one color) for under $35!



























Push and Shove ($4.50): This color is a silver chrome. It's very reflective and I love it! This one comes with its own mini base coat. It states on the box that it is only meant for 24 hour use. However, I don't see why this wouldn't last longer as it is a sturdy nail polish and I have worn other chrome nail polishes and never had an issue with it not lasting.




Hey Baby ($4.50)- I love this pink! I think it was definitely inspired by Gwen's pink hair from the 90's! Its a solid color and great quality. While I have other pink nail polishes the picture with Gwen black and pink nails sold me on it!




4 in the Morning ($4.50)- This is a matte black color with a satin finish. It has a slight glitter tint to it. I love this color too. It looks great paired with the pink, gold, glitter, and the rhinestones.























In True Stefani Fashion ($4.50)-This one is my favorite of the set! The color is incredible, it a silver glitter bast with holographic flecks in it. You can wear it on its own or layered on other colors.




Love.Angel.Music.Baby($4.50)- This is a gold color with a satin finish. It's probably my favorite gold I own now. This one also has a matte finish. I am thinking of pairing it with the black and rhinestones it looks very art deco together. 

Over and Over ($7.50)-Pics Coming Soon
You can't have a Gwen Stefani line without her signature red! I love the color, but really love the stones! I cannot wait to use them!

Overall I love this line! I didn't buy "I sang in color" because I wasn't in love with it. I feel like the colors are very fashion forward and love them! However, I don't feel like any of the colors are ground breaking so I would not have bought them if they weren't half off. I highly recommend snagging them up before they are gone!

XOXO Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment