Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Style Box by Social Bliss April 2014 Review

I just received the Stylebox by Social Bliss today. I really don't understand why I always get my boxes so late, I believe everyone else received theirs last week! This is my first box from Social Bliss, and we just added this. K did purchase a previous month box a couple weeks ago, but this is our first since signing up for a subscription. We paid $37.90 including shipping. Total value is $206.
The box was well labeled, so no surprises who this one was from.
 
The first thing I saw when I opened the box was "HELLO GORGEOUS". I love it when a box greets me with such compliments!
First thing I pulled out was this Izzy & Ali bag. Inside the bag was the real bag.
Socialite's Night Out Bag by Izzy & Ali $129 - Love this bag. I think if I had gotten the black or the navy one K would be fighting me for it. I'm writing this blog and watching Access Hollywood right now, coincidentally, they just showed Izzy and Ali bags. Found out they are Vegan Bags (did not know that). And there is a special price right now for $43 through this website. The one in this box is the Hannah Shoulder. 
 
Girls Night Out Nail Art Kit by Stella - $7 This is really cute. I especially love the pic of the nail in the lower left corner. I am nowhere near that talented however. Or patient.
Touch of Sparkle Cubic Zirconia Earrings - $50 - These are cute! K is taking them to wear on her trip to Vegas this weekend.
 
The Little Black Compact - $5 - This is just a little mirror compact, shape of a flower, it's cute. K grabbed this for her purse.
Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced - $15 - This is mini size. I've been wanting to try this so I'm happy to see this.

We will be keeping this subscription for a few months to see if we continue to find it interesting. If you are interested you can click here.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment