Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cate and Chloe - April 2014 Review

Cate and Chloe April 2014 Review

I got my Cate and Chloe Box today. Cate and Chloe is a jewelry subscription box, and they send two separate shipments a month. Total value is over $200. The cost is $39.99, but Brier Review followers can use the code BrierReview20 to receive a 20% discount off the monthly cost.
 I will never ever tire of this wrapping. It's so awesome. And so pretty! I'll never tire of it.
 I also will never tire of seeing my name hand-printed on the card.
I got the Layla Beauty Pendant Necklace. I really like this one! K is going to keep the other one we got, and I'm keeping this one. It's very pretty.
 
I love that the information card tells all about it. The Retail Value of this necklace is $115, which is way more than the $31.99 I paid for two shipments.

Cate and Chloe have kindly offered Brierreview Followers a 20% discount code. This code applies to the standard month-to-month sign up ($39.99/month, which always includes free shipping).

Enter code: BrierReview20
www.cateandchloe.com

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment