Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blush Box April 2014 Review

Blush Box April 2014 Review

Just got my Blush Box for April. Blush is one of my favorite subscription boxes. As usual, I post in the order I pull out of the box.
 

Babor Skinovage Intensifier Firming Neck & Decollete Cream.  This was a bonus sample. I don't really like foil packets, but I think I will probably try this one.
Klorane - Dry shampoo with nettles. It helps with oil control. This was also a bonus item. I had just received this in the February box. I still don't care for dry shampoo. It seems every box is still pushing them lately.
 Jade & Burdock Purifying toner. I may or may not try. It's a foil packet. This was also a bonus item.
This is a picture of the Blush Bag that comes with every box. I could go back and take a better pic, but it's the same bag every month. I kinda like that the items come in the blush logo bag.
Darphin Stimulskin Plus Divine Multi Corrective Cream - This size was .17 oz. The price for full size is $298. This is my favorite item in the box this month. The card says "This illuminates and corrects your skin with sea emeralds, a French beauty favorite". Uh, What's a sea emerald?
La Bella Donna Love Lips Collection Duo Lip Crayon $28.50 - I'm putting this in the giveaway box. I don't have a need for lip crayon. I don't even really understand the dual sided option, because they both look the same color to me.
Oscar Blandi - Volumizing Dry Shampoo - The price for the trio set is $25. I just got this in another box, so this bottle goes into the gift basket.  More dry shampoo, not sure what it is about dry shampoo these day. This is the one brand/bottle I am keeping.
Cult Cosmetics Nail Polish $12 - the card says "it goes on thick and opaque, and delivers a vibrant finish." There was one of three colors that came in the box, I got Laguna.
Jonathan Product Infinite Volume Shampoo - $18  "Reduces frizz as it hydrates and plumps up your hair for that weightless body and shine". This was also a favorite item of mine, the shampoo smells really good. Also, it's sulfate free which makes it a keeper.
 
This was not my favorite Blush beauty box. But I am happy with several of the items. Blush Mystery Beauty Box- $24.95 +shipping a month. Each month blush mystery box features travel-size and full-size beauty products worth at least $100. If you are interested, please email me at brierreview@gmail.com and I will send you a referral code from their website. You will receive a $10 gift card to use at DermStore.com, blush.com and hairenvy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment