Thursday, April 17, 2014

PopSugar Must Have Box April 2014 Review

We got our PopSugar Boxes today!!! We have already seen the spoilers, so nothing this month was a surprise. But it's always still fun to see things ourselves.
 First Look at the box.
NatureBox PopSugar Must Have Mix - This was made for PopSugar. We really like NatureBox, and love getting their snacks each month. This mix has almonds, soybeans, corn, and cranberries. I didn't immediately break into this, but I'm not offended it's a healthy snack this month.
BlueAvocado (Eco) Shopper bag - LOVE - We both ended up getting the same one. I was hoping for sailboats, but this one is still cute. I don't feel like you can ever have enough reusable shopping bags, so this is great. I'm showing the pic both with one zipped up (small), and open.
Graphic Image Pocket Notebook - This was designed exclusively for PopSugar, has acid free paper. It's stylish. I'll probably toss into my glove box since I always seem to need something to write on when I'm out running errands.
Fresh Pastry Stand totally awesome tea towel set. These are a lot cuter than I thought they would be. I was not looking forward to these at all, but the pic on the spoiler was of an animal. These really are cute. I anticipate K will be taking both our sets with her when the move out day finally comes.
Too Faced Natural Eyes - LOVE! This was the one thing we were most looking forward to. the colors are perfect for me, and the size makes is easy to travel with. This is supposed to work for all ages/skin tones. There is also a guide with tips.
Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap. I can't handle the fragrance, but K is really into Rose lately, so she is getting both. This soap is free from any harmful chemicals.

Cute box this month! Gotta Love PopSugar, always something different each month! My favorite items is the reusable shopping bag and the Too-faced palette.

~A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment