Thursday, April 17, 2014

Total Beauty Mothers Day Collection - April 2014 Review

I just received the Total Beauty Mothers Day Collection. I was surprised at how quickly it got here, I just ordered a couple days ago. Shipping was fast! Total Beauty is not a monthly sub box, but rather you order when you come across a collection you would like. This collection was $29.
Apple Blossom & Kumquat with cedar honey Sugar Scrub - This is by far my favorite item in the box. I LOVE the smell of this. The timing for me was right on target, I just ran out of my other sugar scrub this week. This is supposed to stimulate cell regeneration for age related skin damage. Sounds good to me.
Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Serum - I received this hair serum in the March collection as well. I still have not tried it.
This bath bomb smells fruity, like peach. I will be using it for sure. Even though I don't really enjoy cleaning the bathtub after bath bombs, I still like bath bombs! This did not have any packaging, not even plastic wrap, which was kind of odd.
Neutrogena naturals lip balm, with Vitamin E - I also had received this in the March box I got. Still have not tried.
Hydrating Floral Essence - The power of Rose Face toner. K took this, She is really liking rose smells lately.
Montagne Jennesse - Dead Sea Face Spa - Crushed dead sea salt. Sorry about the pic, but basically it's another mask. You put it on for 5 minutes. I really like face masks, and I've never used this particular kind before.
Pur-lisse hydra balance moisturizer. I'm thrilled to get more of this brand, I love this face lotion, but I gotta admit I tend to use this on my hands instead. It's for day or night, smooth over face after cleansing/toning. This one is for normal-dry sensitive-anti-aging. Works great on hands too.

I loved the Total Beauty Mothers Day Collection. My favorite item as I mentioned above is the Apple Blossom & Kumquat sugar scrub.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment