Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ipsy April 2014 Review

I got my April ipsy bag a couple days ago, but just getting around to posting. The theme this month is Beauty Rocks!
 
 
 I like the bag this month, the style is cute. Looks Rock n' Roll. There was five products included out of a possible sixteen.
 Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil - This one's waterproof. There seem to be a lot of waterproof eye makeup coming out lately, summers getting close.
Such a Tease So Seductive Lashes - These are light and soft as a feather. They look thin enough to look real. I do not wear false lashes, so these go into the gift box.
 
 
Cailyn tinted lip balm in #14 Acid Pink -  I love the applicator wand. The bottle is so cute.
Benefit lolli tint Candy Orchid - This is tinted lip and cheek stain.  K loves this. She loves anything by benefit, but really loves this one. It looks great on her.
City Color White Gold Shadow and Highlight Mousse - Kendra's favorite item in the bag. She Loves! Loves! Loves! She is taking this on her next trip to Vegas!
 
So, that's it for the April ipsy bag! I didn't find any items that are useful this month. I'm not sure how these got selected for my profile, that's a mystery. Some of the other item choices would have been great for me. I updated my quiz on ipsy, to see if I get better items next time. K totally loved this months bag, so it's mostly going to her!
 
~A 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment