Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Beauty DNA April 2014

 
Just came home to find my April Beauty DNA box!! So, exciting. I feel like I haven't gotten a box forever. Seriously, April boxes, where art thou?? Box was a little beat up this month, I'm blaming the delivery guy.


 Seeing these personalized cards will never grow old!
They told me exactly why they picked this product for me. It's fragrance free and hypoallergenic! It's lightweight cream and the product contains retino and vitamin E, but not mushroom or Rose. I love that they got it right!  

Eau Thermale Avene Ystheal Anti-aging eye cream - $34. It's supposed to help with current signs of aging, and prevent future signs of aging. Sounds good to me. I couldn't find this exact match on the Avene website, which I thought was odd. I was really hoping for an eye cream or nightly moisturizer this month, so I was happy to see this. Unfortunately, that didn't last. I have read some reviews and it is recommended to test on your arm for reaction, prior to use. Great, I thought I would give that a try. I quickly discovered there is no place for whatever formula this is made of to actually dispense from the container. I don't know how much you can see from this pic, but there is NO HOLE for this to come out of.
I'm contacting Beauty DNA, will let you know what I find out.

~A



No comments:

Post a Comment