Friday, April 11, 2014

Beauty DNA Review - April 2014

My Beauty DNA box arrived! After learning about this company and seeing moms box I decided to cancel GlossyBox and sign up for Beauty DNA instead! It's really important to me that my beauty products are paraben and sulfate free, and with all the beauty boxes it's really hit and miss as to whether they do or not. BeautyDNA is really different from the other subscription boxes because you get to fill out an in depth survey about your skin type, hair type, and ingredient preferences and they send you a matched product once a month. Beauty DNA is $25 a month. Last time I checked there were only a few spots left to sign up as they are still in the beta phase. I really loved how scientific the product selection process seems to be!






Skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream with Biospheric Complex ($65)- I was extremely happy with my match! It had a great retail value, large size, and it is paraben and sulfate free! I was in desperate need of a new face moisturizer as the sample one I had from Glossy box is almost out! It was specifically chosen for me because it is citrus scented instead of floral and is designed to moisturize my fair dry skin! So far I absolutely love BeautyDNA and this is becoming my favorite box because the item they send me is chosen specifically for me and I am getting too many beauty product items that are cluttering my bathroom and just aren't perfect for me. What did yo guys think about your matches from Beauty DNA?

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment