Monday, April 14, 2014

POPSUGAR Special Edition Must Have Resort April 2014 Review

Just received the PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Resort Box! I seem to get mine way later than everyone else, but I'm posting the review anyway. The special edition boxes only come out once in awhile, so this is separate than the normal monthly box, and this box cost $100. We had to order a couple months ago, I paid Feb 15th, and this was supposed to ship in March. I received a couple notices stating delivery was not yet scheduled. This was after I had a tracking code, which was confusing. I'm posting pics in the order I opened.
I love the black box. Just makes it feel classy and special. 
I especially love that everything is individually wrapped. It's really a lot of fun opening presents like this. 
Epicuren Discovery Tropical Lave $34.99 - The size we received was 8.4 oz. This basically is fancy body wash. It smells amazing!! Coconut oil, papaya extract, and other ingredients. This is my favorite item in the box. It says that it can also be used as a shampoo. Uh, I will not be trying that. 
Salty Road - Salt Water Taffy Salty Caramel Apple flavor $6.50 - I did manage to get a pic before ripping into it. Treats like this are why I like the PopSugar box. I have tried it and it's pretty good.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sisco Berluti Bracelet Stack - This is an exclusive for PopSugar. This is not my style and I do not have any use for it. I also couldn't find a price, but I'm guessing it's over $100. 
 
Cuyana Turkish Towel - $55 This is supposed to be super absorbent. It is pretty soft. You can use it to dry off at the beach, or as a blanket, or a sarong I imagine. I'm not sure I'll ever use this, but I'm not ready to give away just yet.
R.B. of McD #2 Clutch -$280 This design exclusive for PopSugar. This bag is made of canvas and leather, and the quality feels very nice. I got the all Navy style. I'm not sure I have any use for this. I would never use as a clutch, and I'm unlikely to use as a wallet. Personally, I think this would make a great make-up bag. 
 
 
Clarks Botanicals Cellular Lifting Moisture Mist $45 - This is a facial mist. I'm excited to see this because the mist I use is almost gone. This one is way better. It has an anti-aging formula. 
 
Smashbox Cosmetics - The Santigolden age double ended limitless eye liner - $24 Another item that I will not use. I kind of like that it is double sided. I think I would have loved to have seen a green and blue combination. But yellow for eyeliner? I just can't.
 
This PopSugar Special Edition box was a good value for the $100 that it cost. I think I would feel more excited about it if I was interested in more of the items, but for me, I'm just not feeling it this time. I will definitely be using the Tropical Lave, and the Cellular Lifting Moisture Mist, but I do not personally have a use for the other items. If you are interested in PopSugar Must Have Box You can still use the code REFER5 to get $5 off the monthly box.
 
~A

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment