Saturday, April 19, 2014

Conscious Box April 2014 Review





Conscious Box kindly sent us this box to review. Conscious Box is a monthly subscription box that offers natural and GMO-free products from eco conscious companies. Starting next month they will start offering two different size options:

Conscious Box Taster $6.95
Featuring a curated selection of 5-8 items every month, the Taster is a great start toward healthier living. Everything's all natural and GMO-free, with great selections like snack bars, soaps, and home cleaners

Conscious Box Plus $16.95
The Plus box is packed with 8-12 items. Same great variety as our Taster, but with more full-size and premium natural products. All of them are GMO-free (Of course!), and carefully hand-picked by our dedicated team of Conscious Curators

Once you pick a box you can choose either classic, vegan, or gluten free. We received the April box to review. I was very excited to try this box out because I am all about natural and organic products!






Phyto 5 Extreme Hydrating Cream-I was very excited to receive another natural face cream to try out.   This is described on the site as an extremely hydrating face cream for very dry and sensitive skin with excellent protection against extreme weather conditions. It contains powerful hydrating compounds with proven efficacy and calming ingredients for sensitive skin. Sounds great!


La Licious Coconut Cream Body Butter- Excited to throw this in my purse. I love the scent of coconut. I am also happy it's paraben free!


Green Superfood High Energy Lemon Lime I have other packets at home, so I am glass to add this to my collection.


Good Boy Organics Organicasaurus Baked Organic Corn Snack Cheddar Cheese- These were super yummy! I want to get more! I thought they were going to be cheese crackers but they were like cheetos puffs.


Caveman Foods Caveman Bar Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut I am excited to try this one, it looks yummy. Its Paleo diet approved. 


Skinny Coconut Oil: Raw & Alkaline I love cooking with coconut oil so this is a win for me. The company claims it is the only 100% raw and alkaline coconut oil available on the market. 


MelanSol 100% Natural Sunscreen-  This was my favorite item in the box by far! It is 100% natural Sunscreen lotion and is recommended for very fair skin that always burns and never tans and to be used during periods of lengthy or extreme sun exposure, which describes me to a tee. It is also Reef Safe. I am excited to try it out this summer and I hope it is as effective as other brands as I burn all the time.


Salamandra Naturals Organic and Natural Handmade Soap Lavender Oats-  This soap was very fragrant and over powered everything else. I love the concept of the soap but this is not my scent.


Nordic Omega-3 Jellies-  These are chewable tutti frutti fishes for children two years and older. They have no artificial coloring, flavoring, or preservatives and supports healthy brain, eye, and immune system function. I am totally willing to try these. 


Pollen Ranch Fennel Pollen-  This is an organic wild spice that is described as having a slightly sweet and flavorful. It came with a pork recipe that I am excited to make.


People Towels Reusable, Personal hand towel-  this towel is made from organic cotton and eco-friendly dyes. This will be put to good use and this is a win for me.


Metolius Herbal Tea Emma- this is a tea blended with toasted coconut, lavender, and raspberry leaf. I am not a tea drinker but I am willing to try this one because it sounds fruity.


Natural Vitality Kids Calm Multi- This liquid multi supplement is described as the solution to both restoring a healthy magnesium level and balancing your calcium intake the result of which us natural stress relief. 


Better Botanicals Apricot Eye Therapy- This eye cream strengthens delicate under eye skin, brightens and evens skin tone. I am excited to try this paraben free eye cream.

Overall I am very happy with this box. I am always looking for new organic and eco friendly products and this box introduced me to some. I ended up finding a Living Social deal for $25 for three months, so I went ahead and signed up! I am excited for the new bigger box with full sized samples. What did you guys think?


XOXO Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment