Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Wantable Intimates January 2015 Review

This is my first box from Wantable. I've been wanting to try for awhile. Wantable has subscription boxes for Makeup, Accessories, Fitness, and Intimates. I chose the intimates box because I was seeing such cute items over on MSA swaps. You fill out a profile of what you do and do not like and are supposed to get items that match your preferences. Keep what you love. Return what you don't. I did check out the return page, and some shipments can qualify for partial returns. We paid $36 for this box.
Rene Rofe  Cami Set - I did state that I love loungewear, so I was expecting some type of pajamas. I LOVE this set, I can't believe how soft it is. It's super cute. It does seem a little more summer type, or at least warmer weather type of loungewear, but I still love it. I definitely would have picked this for myself.
Real Underwear Fusion Slip in Nude - I do not own a slip. It's probably not a bad idea for me to wear one with some of the dresses I wear, but I don't actually own one. I think this is under the shapewear category, with it being 18% spandex. But it's thin and light enough I don't think it will be that constricting feel like some of them can be. I do not like shapewear above the waist, as I always feel suffocated. How did women handle corsets in the olden days??

I'm happy with this box and will probably try again in the future.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment