Saturday, January 24, 2015

Beauty DNA January 2015 Review

 
Beauty DNA is a monthly subscription box that sends you a full size brand name beauty product each month. $25/month and the value generally way exceeds that. I usually receive a skincare product, but a couple times I received a hair care product. You fill out a survey about your beauty concerns and preferences and they match you with your likes and avoid products that contain your dislikes. I have never received anything that I have listed as do not like.
Meg 21 Cell Therapy Anti-Oxidant Boost with Supplamine - $95. This is a brand that I discovered through Beauty DNA, and I loved the hand treatment I got from them before. I was also on the lookout for antioxidant products, so this was really a hit for me this month.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment