Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fashion Project Review

I wanted to do an update for what I purchased from Fashion Project using the codes that were included in FabFitFun winter box. I had two $30 codes that I was able to use in two separate orders. Fashion Project is basically an online consignment shop that donates money from every purchase to different charities.



The first item I purchased was a J. Crew flannel top. My purchase contributed to the Animal Welfare Association Incorporated. The Shirt cost $25 before $6.99 shipping. My coupon took off $30, so I ended up only paying $1.99 for the shirt. What a steal!!! I love the quality!


The second item I got were Coach sneakers! I loved these the moment I saw them and purchased them immediately before they sold! They were $29 with $6.99 shipping. With my $30 coupon I ended up paying $5.99!!!! $6 for coach sneakers heck yes! I love them! I cannot wait to wear them out for my walks with Sailor! The purchase of these sneakers donated to Home of the Sparrow Inc.

Overall I am happy with my items! I love them both and with the coupons these were amazing steals. Without future coupons I am not sure if I will actually make any future purchases from Fashion Project. However, I am impressed with the quality of the items and quick shipping time. This site will be on my radar to scope out every now and then. After these purchases I am a little more satisfied with my fabfitfun winter box.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment