Friday, January 16, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box December 2014

I ordered the Walmart Beauty Box 11/26/14. It shows up today. January 13, 2015. I had given up on it and put it out of my mind. It's technically free, but costs $5 shipping. I wasn't going to worry about it. I'm late on this review because I'm not that overly excited about it. There is absolutely nothing in the box that interests me, it's mostly foil packets. I'm still a little amazed it finally got here.
Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream - I am not currently in need of moisturizers, so I'll be passing to someone who can actually use this.
Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes - This is a pack of five, and I feel it's just ok, it has 5 Towelettes. If I still went to the gym this would be prefect, but I tend to work out at home nowadays, so I already have enough full size products.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion Sheer Hydration - I love the Aveeno products, so this is automatically going in my purse, it's perfect purse size.
John Frieda Volume - This is a foil packet. But I might just use it. Not sure yet.
L'Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal Golden Serum - I don't' really have a use for this, I have quite a few serums right now. But I'll probably place in a swap box at some point.  
L'Oreal Color Vibrancy - I don't think I have ever tried L'Oreal shampoo. Like ever. But I do like to color my hair, so I'll probably try it.
Nivea Cocoa Butter - I love this brand. Especially for hands. I'm for sure going to use this up.
 
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment