Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fabletics Review January

As it is the beginning of 2015 of coarse my New Years Resolution is to live a healthier lifestyle this year, which includes working out! I saw that Fabletics was running a special for half off your first outfit. Fabletics is a subscription service co-founded by Kate Hudson and includes workout outfits that run from $50-80. What makes me happy about this program is you can skip any month, but you have to do so by the 5th or else you will get charged the $50 and that will be counted as store credit.

I chose the outfit Intent:


Which included the Switch Back Tee and Sydney Capri. You can chose different color variations but I really loved the outfit as it was so I ordered it the same as the stock picture. I really love the quality of both pieces. The pants are amazing quality and the shirt is so diverse in how you can wear it that I love it! 

I have one more outfit coming from Fabletics and with my referral credits I'll probably purchase one more outfit after that. I love how stylish the workout clothes are and the quality is there. However, I cannot justify spending their retail values of $50-80 on an outfit, so once my credits are used up I will most likely be canceling. For $25 though this outfit is a hit! If you want to sign up and try it for half off your first outfit you can use my link

-K
*contains referral links

No comments:

Post a Comment