Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Birchbox September 2014 Review

Once again, my BirchBox arrives when I am out of town. So, I'm a little late getting this posted. If you are interested in Birchbox, send us an email at BrierReview@gmail.com, and we will send you an invite.
I LOVE the box this month. It's pretty, new, and very different than the plain brown boxes in the past. The pattern is the represent the new season. It's their anniversary box, and meant to be saved, which I will be doing.   
The info card that was included is very complementary to the box design. Love.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit - I looked at the reviews on this, apparently they have a cult following. This was one of the choice items that we could pick, and I wanted to try this one. It included the Muslin cloth for wiping the product off.
Tocca Crema da Mano - Bianca - This lotion has green tea and lemon lotion. It does not really smell like either one. But then again, I have a small cold right now so maybe I just can't tell. The fragrance was not overpowering and it did absorb quickly. It comes in different flavors and I'm considering trying out some of the others.
Temptu S/B Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer - This is liquid shimmer that is designed for illuminating or contouring. I like highlighters, so I'm not disappointed to get this.
Chapstick Hydration lock moisture and renew - I know this is a brand that has been around forever, but I love that BB included it because this one is new to the market. Chapstick is a well known trusted brand. BB says they wanted to include a cool affordable find, which this clearly is. This is a hit for me.
Harvey Prince Hello Fragrance - Meh. I wish fragrance was never included in subs. This is wasted on me, and I can't get rid of fast enough.
Skin and Co Sicilian Light Serum - Thrilled to see this. It's by far my favorite item this month. I LOVE this brand and can't get enough of it. This is rich in vitamin C, and can be used day/night, followed by a moisturizer.

The September box was a hit for me. I thrilled with at least three of the items, and not disappointed with the rest (other than fragrance). Well worth the $10, so therefore I'm very happy this month.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment