Sunday, September 21, 2014

ipsy September 2014 Review

ipsy theme this month is Street Style, which I think is perfect for starting the fall season. ipsy sends 4-5 products each month for $10. If you are interested, please contact us at brierreview@gmail.com and we will send you an invite. This helps us get ipsy points.
 
 
This shiny bag is undoubtedly my favorite one so far. Maybe it's because going into Fall, I'm really like metallic and shiny objects right now.
Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush  - I love getting brushes and other tools, so I'm very happy to see this. I don't necessarily "need" this, but I'm still happy to see it.
Alterna Haircare CAVIAR CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction - I've gotten this stuff a lot this summer. I really like it, and I especially love getting it in this size so it can fit in my travel bag.
NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow - Color is addiction, and oh my gosh this is pretty. I am never thrilled to get eye shadow, as I just don't wear it. This is a really pretty color though, but it's going to the gift basket to hopefully find a home with someone who can use it.
Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil, Color is gunmetal -  I like that this is waterproof! Also, Formulated without: Animal ingredients (including carmine, beeswax and lanolin), animal testing, FD&C colors, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, petroleum, propylene glycol, SLS, gluten, peanut oil and other ingredients you don’t want on your skin. My only issue with this is the color, only because it's not for me. I have the absolute perfect person to give it to, which is someone who needs waterproof liner.
CAILYN Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss - The color is Basic Instinct. Love the brand. Love the packaging. The color is too light for me, but otherwise I would probably use the entire tube.

So, this month, I have two products I love and three for the gift basket. But I really like the makeup bag this month and will be keeping/using for sure. If you are interested in ipsy, give us a holler and we'll send you an invite! brierreview@gmail.com

~A
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment