Saturday, September 20, 2014

PopSugar September 2014 Review

I am probably the last person to get a review up on PopSugar Must Have Box this month. They have recently redesigned their website and added some gift boxes, Baby Boy, Baby Girl, and Bridesmaid. I think it's a wonderful idea.
 
 I love the info cards!
Nicole Miller Stereo Earbuds - $20. I didn't think I needed any more earbuds, but after looking at these a little closer, I was totally wrong on that. These have a built in microphone, which I totally need. This means I can talk on the phone (cell phone), with it located in my pocket, so I can continue cooking or whatever it is I'm doing that I need my hands free. Even speaker phone doesn't always work due to background noise. So, I'm thrilled to get these.
Oribe Superfine Purse Size Hair Spray - $21.50. I like this brand, and this is a good size for my travel bag.
Ghirardellie Milk Chocolate Sea Salt & Almond Minis - $6. Gone. There is no way these are sticking around my house for long. One of my favorite chocolate brands.
Letter C Design Gold Foil Arrow Pencils - $5. Super cute. K can use these for school. I love that it comes with a pencil sharpener.
Rifle Paper Co. Garance Dore Assorted Girls Set - $18. These are wasted on me. I'm never going to actually hand write a note, but I know people who do that and might like these.
Urban Remedy Almond Brownie - $6. Two treats in one month? I'll take it! I can picture eating this with vanilla ice cream for tomorrows Sunday treat.
Urban Remedy Gift Card - $10. This is not a real gift card. This is a $10 coupon if you spend $50. No way am I spending $50 on brownies, I don't care how good they are. They have other stuff too, but I'm not using this. If anyone wants it, let me know and I will give you the code. Expires 12/31/14.
TILO Scarves Modal Gradation Scarf in Raisin - $125. I did not expect to like this scarf, I didn't think the colors were going to be that good, but the more I look at it the more I really like it. These are great fall colors. I can't even describe how luxe the fabric feels, like butter. I'm LOVING this! I got lost a minute there checking out their website, very original patterns. I personally would never pay that much for a scarf, especially for myself, so Thank you PopSugar.
 
 

Nike $20 Gift Card - The idea is to use this to try out the new Nike Pro Bra. This new collection has over 25 sizes to gibe you the desired support for the perfect fit, they even gave us a tape measure to find the right fit. You can actually use this gift card on any item on the website. I will be trying the new Pro Bra. I'm curious if getting something new for work-out time will help motivate me. Don't laugh....sometimes that actually works you know! I don't know which one yet, but while reviewing the collection I see even the highest support one is wire free and still helps control bounce.

This month's box was super fun! PopSugar Must Have Box is still one of my favorites. They never fail to surprise me! $39.99/monthly. Use the code REFER5 to get $5 off.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment