Friday, September 12, 2014

Sample Society Box - September 2014 Review

I was happy to get my Allure Sample Society Box today! I know I haven't been blogging much lately, I'm a little behind, But frankly, I've been a little busy. I was so excited I literally ripped apart the brown box it came in, hahaha.
 
 I'm still really liking the new red boxes with Allure prominently displayed across the cover. 
 
Tarte Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes - $21 for full size. Brazilliance. I'm thrilled to receive more tanning Towelettes, they are so easy to use. I'm also thrilled to try the Tarte ones because I'm a fan of the brand. Maybe this will help my summer tan last just a little longer. And since I didn't really get much color this year, here's to hoping I don't turn out orange.
Alterna Caviar Repair Re-Texturizing Protein Cream - $35 for full size - I definitely feel as though I've received this before, but couldn't tell you from where. I'm assuming, since I get so many hair care products, that I tossed it straight into the gift basket.
 
 
LORAC Porefection  Matifying Face Primer - $32 for full size. Oil Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, all of those things are a hit with me. I'm currently using up another face primer, but will definitely be trying this. I placed a quarter in the pic for scale, but I'm a little disappointed the size is so small. What can I say? I'm a girl.
 
Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau Du Perfume - $110 for full size. What can I say? Fragrance is such a waste for me, I sincerely wish sub boxes would not ever include them. I can't even give them away faster than my collection builds up.
Restorsea Revitalizing Eye Cream - $85 FULL SIZE was included -  I've been waiting for a new eye cream, so this is exciting for me. This brand has NO parabens, PEGs, phthalates, silicone or mineral oil. It's also said to reduce puffiness, minimize the appearance of crow's feet, and brightens dark circles. This is definitely my favorite item in the box this month.
~A


 

No comments:

Post a Comment