Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Honest Company's new products

Honest Company just announced today on Facebook they are adding new and improved soy candles and room and air fresheners! I loved the lavender vanilla soy candle I got with the Mother's day bundle and adding the orange cypress to my next order. I am beyond excited for the air and fabric fresheners. I added the lavender vanilla to use on my sheets because lavender helps me sleep and the lemon verbena for kitchen and living room for a great pick me up scent. After learning about the toxicity of paraffin candles I refuse to burn anything but soy in my house so I am always excited to see more soy options. I also am looking for air freshers that don't have the chemical scent that always gives me headaches! I am excited for my next months bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment