Monday, September 22, 2014

Lancome Haul

Lancôme Haul

Just sharing my Lancôme Haul today. I was able to take advantage of the deals Macy's is offering. If you spend $35 on Lancôme products, then you get a free 7-piece gift set. I have been needing to replace my lash primer, and was looking for a different brand to try. The extra Lancôme products I'd be receiving cinched the deal for me.
Make up bag. From the pics online, I thought the jangles were going to be actually attached, even my own pic still looks that way to me. But it's actually all just a picture right on the bag. This bag came in pink or black. I picked black.

Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night - Full size is 2.5 oz/ $115. This is lifting and firming night cream. I'm all for anything that lifts and firms. I've been using this for a few days, and loving it!
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector; Wrinkles - Full size is 1.7 oz/ $109. This is a serum designed to target wrinkles, pores, and unevenness. I'm completely out of my Philosophy Time in a bottle, so this is great timing.
CLIS Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base  $24.50 - Mascara Primer This was part of my purchase to get the free set. I wish I could tell you how it works, but I just got cleared to wear makeup again (after Lasik), and still have yet to do so (I'm scared to have to remove it).
Color Design Fashion Icon (metallic) $22.50 - I'm not sure if you can see the color too well, but I tried. I'm loving this color.
Blush Subtil Rose Fresque - $30 - Delicate Oil Free Powder Blush, and this compact is so cute. I'm loving it. This is perfect size for my emergency kit. Yes, I have an emergency makeup kit in my car.
Definicils Mascara - $27.50 This mascara is good for lengthening. I like mascara samples, so I'm happy to get another one.
Bi Facial Double Action Eye Makeup Remover - $28 This just isn't quite doing it for me. I find that creams work best when removing eye makeup, and I've yet to find a liquid one that I can work properly.
 
This was an Estee Lauder Foundation Sample thrown in. I didn't need it, and the sample included is too dark for me. So, Toss.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment