Saturday, September 27, 2014

Beauty DNA June 2014 Replacement Item Review

I finally received my June Beauty DNA. There was a mix up and it never got delivered. I have been working with the company and they were finally able to get this resolved. I'm quite happy with my match. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Intensive Age Refining Treatment with Retinol - $106 This nighttime treatment formulation combines 0.5% pure retinol paired with antioxidants and a host of beneficial ingredients to hydrate and soothe, while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I'm absolutely thrilled with my match. I know you aren't supposed to go out in the sun after using this product. I don't think that will be a problem in a couple weeks around here...the sun will soon be hibernating.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment