Thursday, September 25, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box September 2014 Review

Blush Mystery Beauty Box is still one of my favorite subs. If you aren't familiar with Blush, it's $24.95 +shipping a month. Each month blush mystery box features travel-size and full-size beauty products worth at least $100. If you are interested, please email me at brierreview@gmail.com and I will send you a referral code from their website. You will receive a $10 gift card to use at DermStore.com, blush.com and hairenvy.com.
Medicell Eczema Relief Anti Itch Cream and Priori Tightening Serum Coffee Berry. These were extra sample packets thrown in. Lately, I've become more tolerant of sample packets. Especially when it's a new serum to try.
Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - I'm not excited to see this again. I've received this so much this summer I had to make more space in my closet. I would be just fine never receiving another dry shampoo again. Ever. I hear this is a good brand though.
Lumene Sensitive Touch Cleansing Wipes - This is perfect size to throw in my emergency kit in my car. I also like that it's stamped with the Allure Best of Beauty winner 2011. That is a few years ago, but still.
Color Wow One Minute Transformation - I don't need this, but the seasons are changing soon and it could be useful to help contain frizz. This can be applied to dry hair. If you want to restyle, then just use a round brush and blow dryer. I'll probably gift this, but not quite sure yet.
Vapour Organic Beauty Solar Translucent Bronzer - Simmer 222. I haven't yet decided if I like this. You are supposed to warm on the back of your hand first, then apply directly to the face and blend in with your fingers. I do like that it's full of antioxidants, pomegranate, green tea, and acai berry. I'm fair skinned, so I don't really use bronzers. I could see using this to help blend out a face tan in the summer. As for right now, no use.
Juice Beauty Reflecting Lip Gloss - The color I got was Guava, and it's just ok. I've read mixed reviews on this. Some folks say it's pretty shiny, and others say it's too transparent and does not last. I did not read one review where someone received it either free or in a sub box, and was still recommending the brand. The juice beauty brand is a natural organic line. I'll probably pass to someone that places a higher value on that than I can.
Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector - LOVE the Skinceuticals brand! Always happy to see it.This is my favorite item this month, just wish this particular item wasn't so small. I will be using for sure, I can't get enough of this brand.

The September Blush Mystery Bag was mostly a miss for me this month. This is one of my favorite subs, so I'm looking forward to what they have in store for next month.

~A
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment