Tuesday, September 23, 2014

GlossyBox Harpers Bazaar September 2014 Review

GlossyBox Harpers Bazaar September 2014 Review





Essie Madison Ave-Hue $8.50 - I feel Meh about this. The color is not for me at all. Seriously, this is pretty bright and the pic doesn't show that enough. This will be gifted to a niece who will actually wear it. I'd much rather see a higher end brand in nail polish.
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Metallic in Authentic - $18.00. I'm just not wild about this color. But I do like the concept here, and that it comes with a brush already included. This is 100% vegan & cruelty free.
Benefit They're Real Mascara - $10. I have several of these and have yet to try, but I'm thrilled with the entire Benefit brand. Also, I like receiving mascara, so this is also a hit for me. A jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts, and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look.
Vichy Liftactiv Night - $50.00. I LOVE the Vichy brand, so this was a huge hit for me, definitely my favorite item this month. I am currently using a different brand night cream so this will have to wait, but I'm always happy to see Vichy products included.
Bvlgari Eau Parumee Au The Blanc Conditioner - $19.99. I've heard good things about both the shampoo and conditioner from this line. I won't be trying because I'm concerned about the fragrance. But I'm sure it's a good brand. Most reviews are stating that folks discovered this product from staying at resorts.
 
The September box was just ok. I didn't care for most of the items/brands this month. I expected more out of a Harper's Bazaar pairing. Even though I don't care for the Bvlgari conditioner, if I did it would probably make the box for me. But as it is, the only item I'm really thrilled to see this month is the Vichy, which offsets the cost of the box.  I did like the Black/White colored box this month, just nice to see something different once in awhile.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment