Saturday, September 24, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Mini Box September 2016 Review

PopSugar MINI Must Have Box  is a new subscription from PopSugar. It is a mini version of the full size box. It will include two full size items each month. The items will be different than what is included in the full size box. You are guaranteed to receive two (2) full size items worth over $30.
Cost: $18.95
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx
My box was a little beat up this month, but since it was well packaged the contents arrived safely.
 

Makeup Eraser AmpliLash Instant Fiber Eyelash Extensions – $28. When properly applied, there is no clumping, no flaking, no smudging and no irritation. This is a two piece kit. First you apply a layer of mascara, then apply a layer of the Amplifiber, then another layer of mascara to seal it. There is a video in the link that shows if you want a truly "amped up" look then you should repeat this process at least one more time. I am very much looking forward to trying this and really hope it works well. It's new and innovative.

SparklePop Heartbeat Necklace –$33. This came in a nice box that makes it perfect for gifting if you don't plan to keep. I like this necklace a lot, it's super cute. I'm not sure if I'll wear it or not, but I really like it because it's different, yet not overly dramatic.
This month was a hit with me. Mostly because both of these items are new, unique, innovative, and unlike anything I already own.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment