Saturday, September 24, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Box August 2016 Review

PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women, founded by Lisa Sugar. They send full size products and a mix of beauty, home, fitness, and other items. They guarantee a value of over $100. They also curate Special Edition boxes that are released throughout the year; they are very popular and contain luxury items. We recommend this box for anyone new to subscription services. 
Cost: $29.95
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx


Baggu Duck Tote Bag – $26 - Patterns varied. I may have liked this better if I received the black/white one. But I really don't carry duck bags so maybe not. This one does have an adjustable strap however. But the colors, not for me. I've already gifted.
Unplugged Dusti Screen Cleaner –$6. Basically how these work is you put the sticker on the bag of your phone, then you can easily have something handy to clean your phone with. These will only last a few weeks and now that I know that I am more likely to try them. I am now reading they can be washed and reused? how on earth does that work? I need to find out....
 
Cookie Pop Popcorn in Cookies and Cream – $4. Full Size. One of my favorite things about this box is the treat every month. I like it when they aren't "healthy" treats, but real treats for real people. I liked this stuff. It was different and I liked the mix of flavors.
Christian Lacroix Paris Pasio Sticky Note Folio – $13. I love Christian Lacroix Paris products. Always happy to see this in a box. I already gave this away to my sis, but I'm no less happy it was included. I figured we would be receiving some type of "back to school" item.
Triple C Power Gloss in Silver – $30. This is undoubtedly my favorite battery charger I've received in a sub box. LOVE it! It is slightly larger than a lipstick. Fairly light. This can be used with your regular iPhone charger cord when using to charge your phone, and you use the included cord to plug into charge the battery up.
Cargo Cosmetics Powder Blush in The Big Easy – $26. Full size. And they also included a 20% off coupon. This is pretty, but not my color at all. It will also work nicely as eyeshadow.

This months box has an approximate value of $105. I am happy with several items included this month, but the box was not an overall hit with me.
`A
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment