Saturday, September 24, 2016

PopSugar Limited Edition Fall 2016 Review

PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women, founded by Lisa Sugar. This review is for the Fall Limited Edition box.
Cost: $100
How Often: Several times a year
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx
I am finally getting caught up on the reviews, I have been so far behind lately. I love the Limited Edition boxes, they are definitely my favorites! I believe this is the last box I have to get to for tonight.
It comes in a special box, with silver tissue, and each item is individually wrapped.
Caeden Linea No. 1 Faceted Ceramic & Rose Gold On-Ear Headphones – $149.99. I love these, they are pretty! I do wonder what the future of headphones will look like, with iphones now being made without a headphone slot. I know you can get converters, but still curious what the future will bring.
Sloane Stationery Great Thoughts Notepad – $52. I really like receiving Sloane Stationery products. This is lined, and I like the way it opens as opposed to traditional book style
Lancer Skincare Dani Glowing Skin Perfector – $95. This is an illuminating finisher to help firm aging skin, diffuse imperfections and blur pore visibility for a smoother, visibly lifted effect. Mirco-fine, light-catching mineral highlighters delicately disperse over imperfections and enhance skin's natural radiance. This works for all skin tones. Reviewers warn that a little goes a long ways.
Jack & Lucy Faux Fur Pom Keychain – $41. No link because this is exclusive for this box. I have recently been informed this brand is exclusive to PopSugar, which explains why I can never find a link. I know a lot of people like these types of additions to add onto their bag or purse. I am not one of those people. Just give me a regular old zipper and I am happy.
There was a card included in the box that had tips for travel.

Buji Baja With Love Fro Eurostar Lavender Rib Scarf – $70. I LOVE this scarf. It is a pretty color, and cozy and styles wonderfully. Makes the box for me.
Thrive Causemetics Triple Threat Color Stick in Joy – $36. The color Joy is a rose gold shimmer. Infused with age-defying vitamin C, evening primrose oil,  sunflower seed oil, to brighten and hydrate skin. Includes a built-in brush to effortlessly blend and sculpt. Basically, you apply where you want shimmer, which could be cheeks, lips, body...
 I loved this seasons Special Edition box. Between the scarf, headphones, notebook, and lancer skin perfector, this is a huge hit with me. The approximate value of this box is $443.99, which is incredible.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment