Saturday, September 24, 2016

ipsy Glam Bag September 2016 Review

Ipsy is a beauty subscription box created by Michelle Phan. They send a mix of deluxe samples and full size beauty products, and a makeup bag. You take a beauty quiz and should receive items that match your profile. This is very similar to Birchbox, and an excellent way to build up your inventory and try out different brands before investing in a full size purchase.
Cost: $10
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States & Canada via USPS and DH
 
The theme this month is "Glamazon". The makeup bag included reflects the theme. Ipsy does not send an info card, they just send a promo card. Ipsy is always shipped in a pink bubble envelope, which I generally reuse by placing a label right over mine and taping the seal.
Onomie Powerful Priming Serum in Truth - This is designed to be both a serum and a primer. Described as having a powerful antioxidant blend. Use day or night. With or without makeup.
Eva NYC Forget me Not Dry Conditioner - I don't really like dry conditioners anymore than I like dry shampoos. This one does say to use in conjunction with a dry shampoo.
Rodial Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Tonic - This is a new brand for me, so I don't have an opinion formed. The Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture and plumps up skin, and the rose water heals and helps improve skin texture, while Vitamin B3 brightens.
bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Autumn Glow - I'm not quite sure what I think of this yet. On the one had, the mineral blush formula is really nice. On the other, I'm skeptical if the color is enough to really work.
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme - Any Too Faced item is going to be a hit with me. Love this brand. Lip Injectors seem to be a trend this fall. I really do like them so I'm always thrilled to receive one.
 
That's it for this months Ipsy glam bag. I think if the Too Faced item wasn't included this might have been a complete miss for me.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment