Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Glossybox July 2016 Review

GlossyBox - is a beauty subscription box that sends five products each month. There are a lot of brands that you cannot get here in the US. They send makeup, skincare, beauty tools, and other related items. They have a great rewards program that allows you to get a free box annually, and more often if you refer friends.
Cost: $21/month or $222/annually
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico) and Canada via USPS
 
This review is seriously late because my box did not reach me until August, and I was not able to add any subscription box reviews that month. This is one of my favorite sub boxes. They definitely have the best quality boxes in the industry.
 First Look and I like how packed the box is.
Sinful Shine Sinful Shine with Gel Tech Nail Polish - $2.99. The color is Kafe Latte in King Kylie. This is part of the Kylie Kardashian collaboration. This is a very pretty color, but I am not a fan of this brand at all. I am really hoping that with the gel tech it will be better, and change my mind about the brand, but I haven't gotten a chance to try yet.
Leighton Denny Miracle Mist - $16. This is to help speed dry your manicure. We have gotten the drops before, but I don't remember ever receiving a spray in a sub box. I love this and plan to toss directly into my travel bag.
Glov Hydro Demaquillage Quick Treat Makeup Remover - $5. This fits perfectly on your finger and is a makeup remover  cloth. I was unable to find this for sale in the US.
Eyeko fat Stick in Satin - $12. This is full size. I don't care for this color or this brand. Or fat sticks. You just have to spend all that time blending anyway.
Tree Hut Moisturizing Shave Oil - $10. Full Size was included. Now this I love! Both the brand, which is a trusted brand, and the product. I definitely like using oils to shave with on my legs, not underarms though, just legs. It's not something I ever thing of buying though.
Fango Essenziali Purify Sheet Mask - $7. I love getting face masks in sub boxes. Unfortunately, this one has Lavender so it's a no go for me. There were other variations sent out that I would have been able to use.
The July Glossybox has an approximate retail value of $53. My favorite item this month is the Tree Hut shave oil, but I'm also looking forward to trying the nail polish and the quick dry spray.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment