Friday, September 23, 2016

Glossybox August 2016 Review

GlossyBox  - is a beauty subscription box that sends five products each month. There are a lot of brands that you cannot get here in the US. They send makeup, skincare, beauty tools, and other related items. They have a great rewards program that allows you to get a free box annually, and more often if you refer friends.
Cost: $21/month or $222/annually
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico) and Canada via USPS
The theme this month is "Sun Kissed", which is exactly the type of summer theme I was expecting.
There was a coupon for $50 to Hello Fresh. This is a favorite sub of K's. If you ever decide you are interested, please contact me for a coupon BrierReview@gmail.com. I get several coupons a month.
Invisibobble – $8. I am not quite sure what to think of these. They are supposed to keep from leaving kinks in your hair or from feeling like it's held too tight.
De Bruyere After Sun Lotion – 50 ml, $12. This is after sun lotion. It has milk to calm and mourish the skin that been sun exposed. It has coconut oil, which I am a fan of, but also has flower fragrance, which I am not.
Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face and Body – 1 oz, $3.20. This is a mud mask for face AND body. I like that it has multiple uses listed because I would not have thought of that otherwise.
Wella Oil Reflections Smoothing Oil – 1 oz, $11.80. This is a hair oil, and just takes a few drops to tame frizz or add shine.
Too Faced Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oil -.04 oz, $3. I am always thrilled to get a Too Faced product. Always. So this is no exception. This is said to melt away your mascara, which is great for wearing waterproof mascara. I normally avoid that because it's such a pain to take off. I will be trying this on regular mascara first just to see how it works.
Trifle Cosmetics Lip Parfait Lipstick –  $19. Full size. The color I received was Passion Fruit, which is a very pale pink. This is cruelty-free lipstick that is said to have intense color. The packaging is really cute!
This months GlossyBox has an approximate retail value of $57. This continues to be one of my fav sub boxes, although this month did not really wow me.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment