Saturday, September 24, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Box September 2016 Review

PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women, founded by Lisa Sugar. They send full size products and a mix of beauty, home, fitness, and other items. They guarantee a value of over $100. They also curate Special Edition boxes that are released throughout the year; they are very popular and contain luxury items. We recommend this box for anyone new to subscription services. 
Cost: $29.95
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx
The inspiration this month is glamorous, eye-catching, indulgent, bold, timeless, and sartorial.
First look at this months box!
Jack & Lucy Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat - $58. I can't find a link to this company online. The hat is adjustable so it should fit a variety of head shapes. I like that an item like this was included for fall. I don't normally wear hats and I can't see myself every really wearing this. But I do like that it's trendy, cute, and will go with a variety of outfits.
The Gluten Free Bites Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites – $5. I do like getting the treat each month. These are OK. Not something I would seek out, but then I'm not a huge coconut fan either.
Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask – $36. I've used this several times in the past. I am in need of a new deep conditioner, so I'm happy this got here before I ended up purchasing one. This only takes a little bit, so this tub should last awhile.
F’lint Lint Roller – $10. I love this. It's super useful, and compact enough to carry around in my bag. I don't remember ever getting a lint roller in a box before, and I really like this. I especially like that it's retractable. I can't tell you how many lint sheets have been wasted due to getting "used up" before I could even use them.
NCLA Mani-ER kit - $16. Another useful item that is timely. I can sure use an extra pair of clippers and a nail file for my desk at work, so this is great.
Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in The Warning – $22. Oh this stuff is really pretty. It is a shiny gloss, and the color shows very nicely. I like this!
This months PopSugar Must Have Box has an approximate value of $146.98, which is really a good value for the cost of this box. I like every single item that was included, even if I am unlikely to wear the Jack & Lucy hat. I wish I could pull that off, I really do, but I'm just not a hat person. Either way, I'm very happy with the number of useful items that were included this month.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment