Wednesday, September 14, 2016

PopSugar Must Have All Star Mystery Box

PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women, founded by Lisa Sugar. They send full size products and a mix of beauty, home, fitness, and other items. They guarantee a value of over $100. They also curate Special Edition boxes that are released throughout the year; they are very popular and contain luxury items. We recommend this box for anyone new to subscription services. 
Cost: $29.95
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx
This review is for the All Star Mystery Box - which was offered earlier this year (I'm still catching up on reviews).  This box was designed to be made up of favorite products from earlier boxes. There were at least 4 different variations that I know of.
 


Capri Blue Mercury Jewel Box Candle in Rain – $18. This is a really nice candle, has two wicks. I love the wood cover.
I'm not sure why, but just like last time the outside of this container looks molded. I now believe it is designed to look that way, but I am not impressed and I don't like it.
Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard – $7.30. K grabbed this. I believe I got it last time when received it originally in November, so it sounded fair for it to be her turn.
Wine Glass Writer – $10. These wine glass writers work very well and are very useful if you do a lot of entertaining. It comes of the glass quite easily. I used this for a wine gift basket I was making for a bride to be who was entertaining her out of town guests with a wine tour.
Deepa Gurnani Katie Crystal Headband –  $56. K really likes this. She is debating if she needs to keep this as a back up or if we should swap it.
Tarte Cosmetics Beauty & the Box Eye Shadow - $22. This quad eyeshadow box is made with four Amazonian clay eyeshadows.
Dominique Ansel: The Secret Recipes – $35. This is a recipe book. It's really nice and will make a good gift to someone who loves to cook.
This mystery box contained an approximate retail value of $148, which is great considering it only $19.95. I wasn't overly thrilled with the version I got but everything is nice enough to be gifted.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment