Sunday, September 25, 2016

Luxor Box September 2016 Review

Luxor Box is a bi-monthly subscription box that includes luxury, beauty, spa, jewelry, and lifestyle items. Each item is high quality. You receive 5-7 items with a guaranteed value of $275. This is our favorite box in the “luxury” category.  
Cost: $129/US or $159/Canada OR a Petite Box is $43/US only
How Often: Bi-Monthly
Ships To: United States & Canada via USPS

Luxor Box comes in a nice box that is packaged in shipping box. There are info cards included that explain the items that are included on one side and gives info on the brand on the other.
Rose et Marius Eau de Toilette Roll On – $40. Top notes : Verbena, coriander, asil, fennel blossom, green tomato leaf, Heart notes : Star aniseed, peppermint, vetiver, sandalwood.
Base notes : tonka beans, myrrh. I love roller perfumes, but seriously, all perfume is wasted on me.
 
John Beswick Pocket Mirror  – $30. The pattern I received is Monet Water Lilies. This is the nicest fanciest pocket mirror I've ever held. It's much heavier than it looks, it's pure quality. I love the protector case it comes in as well.
John Beswick Ceramic Vase – $35. The pattern I received is Van Gogh Starry Night. This vase is 7 1/8″ tall with a 2 1/2″ diameter. Truly spectacular. Doesn't match my décor, but I think it would make a beautiful gift for someone you needed to bring flowers too.
Halcyon Days Gold Hinged Bangle – $165. The color I received is Hot Pink/Gold. I do love the shade of pink, not too bright at all. This bracelet is gorgeous. Really! I do not wear bangles, but if I did I would be all over this.
 
Heirluminare Petite Round Box Candle – $60. The one I received is Green Leaf Lace. Green Jasmine Tea. Top Notes: Orange, Lemon, Jasmine, Heart Notes: Rose, Green Note, Mint, Fruit, Background Notes: Musk, Coconut. I did not open so I am showing you a stock pic so you can see the container. It's so pretty. I wish this was fruity flavored, or vanilla, but I simply cannot handle jasmine.

Luxor Box has an approximate value of $330 this month. They always do such a good job of finding luxury items that are really nice, and that come ready to be gifted. There isn't anything included this month that is my style, but all of the items are very high quality and I continue to love this box!
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment