Saturday, September 24, 2016

Avenue A by Addidas Fall 2016 Review

Avenue A by Adidas - is a subscription beauty box that caters to women. Every box from Avenue A by Adidas brings you into a new world of premium urban running gear, crafted and perfected by women, for women on the move.  You will receive apparel and footwear. Items are chosen for style and fitness performance. You fill out a profile and specify your sizes so items are likely to fit your.
Cost: $150/Quarter
How Often: Quarter
Ships To: United States via UPS Ground
Avenue A comes nicely packaged and each item is individually wrapped. The boxes are a little large, but they are nice quality.
The info booklet tells about the products and is very informative. There is a new design each season.
Adizero Boston -  $120. I knew that a black pair of running shoes would be included this box, so I was hoping they would be nice. I am not disappointed. They are lightweight and made of breathable mesh.

Performer Tank – $25. This is one item I am not impressed with. Yes, it is lightweight, which is great for runners, but it's also see-through and just feels really cheap to me. It can make a nice layering top, but I just don't like the quality and won't be keeping/wearing.
GT Supernova Bra – $45. This is a running bra that offers high support and moisture wicking fabric. Criss cross straps in the back. I like this and think it is nice. It fits true to size and definitely is supportive.
Supernova Three-Quarters Tight – $65. These are the matching running capris. Same moisture wicking material. I do like the pattern, but I can't see me actually wearing these. I don't really like "fun" designs, I tend to like plain black/navy.
ZNE Hoodie – $100. This is really nice. Very thick material and clear quality. I really like this and can see me using this. The side pockets are zippered so if you needed someplace to stash your keys this would hold them nicely.
 
The overall value of this box is $355, which is once again pretty amazing. I would not have spent that on this collection of items, but it's always fun to get it in a box.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment