Monday, November 23, 2015

The Honest Company Everything Tote Review

I recently received the Everything Tote from The Honest Company. It is $169.95 or you can receive 20% off if you add to a bundle. I have been obsessed with this bag every since they released it, so I was very excited and pleasantly surprised when it arrived in my mailbox. Essentially this is a diaper bag but can also be used as a regular tote as well. It is made of vegan leather. It comes with a changing pad, an additional shoulder strap, and a dust bag. It has many pockets which I love for storing things and even has two insulated pockets for keeping bottles in or your bottled water and snacks. I am obsessed with gold this season and the gold zippers and details are gorgeous with the black. I love that I can fit my laptop in it with my journals for school. This is a great bag for my night classes as well as hitting the gym. While it is a bit large to use for an everyday purse, I am an obsessed puppy mom who carries treats, food, toys, leashes, poop bags, water bowls, and wipes in his carry bag so I can use this to condense to one bag for the both of us. I cannot explain how obsessed I am with it, it's beautiful!












-K

No comments:

Post a Comment