Sunday, November 29, 2015

Glossybox Holiday Box 2015 Review

The Glossybox Holiday box is a Special Edition box. The cost was $40 and it promised  six luxurious products worth over $190. The box is already sold out. The box is generally received in December, so it was a nice surprise to get a little early this year.
It came in a very festive gold box with a pretty gold info card. I love seeing the Holiday designed boxes.
This is the first look.
Aerin Kaleidolight Palette - $70.00. This was the big ticket item. So pretty with it's gold case and pink dustbag. Easy and versatile, this pretty palette of five skin-loving, light-enhancing shades of bronze, beige, pink and lavender add subtle glow in one sweep to eyes and cheeks. 
Pure Cosmetics Glossygloss in Pouty Pink - $20.00. This is a very pretty shimmery pink. There is also a mirror on one side, and it has an LED light that turns on upon opening the tube. Apply anywhere. Also, has vitamin E and jojoba oil, which means it conditions the lips as well.
Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Champagne Socialite - $15. I LOVE this color. I've gotten it before, and I didn't keep it last time. I'm totally keeping this time.
Nuxe Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse - $45. This is an all-in-one beauty elixir. This can be used on hair or skin. Either use directly on skin, mix with your skin cream, or mix with your face makeup. . This is a much bigger bottle than I thought and really heavy.
L'Atelier Maquillage Mascara Kerecare - $30. Rich with keratein and protein. This should be really good for lashes, so I'm happy to try it.
This is a pic of all the items. Since I'm catching up on reviews, I have just now noticed that I am missing the Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride SuperCharged Eyeliner in Black - $19. Since it's just another black eyeliner, I will not be contacting Glossybox for a replacement. The overall value of the box is $199, with my box having a value of $180.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment