Wednesday, November 18, 2015

PopSugar Neiman Marcus Box 2015 Review

This is a PopSugar Special Edition box. Neiman Marcus seems to collaborate with PopSugar annually. This box was $250. The items from Neiman Marcus can be hit/miss. I knew all of the spoilers, but it was still fun going through the box, as I did not quite remember everything. I received this yesterday, moments before my power went out, so I could not open until tonight.
The Special Edition boxes come in a really nice box, and are always specially wrapped. This was silver tissue paper, with each item wrapped individually with black tissue paper. Really makes it feel like opening a present.
 
Super By Retrosuperfuture Classic Black - $199. These are classy. I LOVE these and I love they came with their own dustbag. They also feel great on. I am able to wear all types of sunglasses now (thank you Lasik), so I'm always happy to get more. And did I mention these are really nice?
 
Kevyn Aucoin The Look Book - $45. This is a limited edition exclusive to Neimann Marcus. It's sold out, so I'm having to do some searching to find a value. All-in-one kit with all the products and shades needed to create Kevyn's Iconic look from the best-selling book 'Making Faces'.
Ralabs Cele Clock - $120. This is made of semi-precious agate stones, and it's a natural product, which means no two are exactly alike. I have posted a pic of this clock on the side, so  you can see how thin it is and the stand it uses. I was wondering this myself which is why I've posted it. This is a very pretty color, reminds me of the Caribbean Ocean. I have not decided what to do with this. It does not match my décor and it does not match my desk. I love that it's unique though.
Vosges Haut-Chocolate Organic Peanut Butter BonBons Box - $24. Organic peanut butter + pink Himalayan salt enrobed in milk chocolate.  I do like fancy chocolates, but I don't care for peanut butter. And call me old fashioned, but I thought BonBon's were supposed to be made of ice cream.
Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Set - $56. This is a trio set, with colors: A Fine Romance, Dark Side of the Moon, and Stairway to Heaven. Deborah Lippman is a celebrity manicurist. These colors fit the overall theme of the box nicely.
Eddie Borgo Small Chain Tassel Pendant Necklace - $125. I LOVE this. This fringe pendant is on an 18" chain.  Dear K, before you try to call dibs on this, again, you should know that I've seen this a lot on tv, but only on women your mothers age. Just thought you might want to know! Love, Mom.
Mela Artisans Fantasy in Grey Decorative Tray - $130. I LOVE this! I do already have a tray, but this one is a tad smaller, easier to carry, and way nicer! Handcrafted from upcycled water buffalo bone, the intricate grey and ivory motif is very pretty. This can be used to either carry your champagne or to showcase your keepsakes! Again, Love it!
This has a retail value of $699. I really do like this box and it has a luxe feel to me. I would have loved it more if the clock were silver and the chocolates did not contain peanut butter. But even so this box feels super cool.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment