Friday, November 13, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Box November 2015 Review

PopSugar Must Have Box is $39.95/month. You can get a price break if you order for the 3 or 6 month plans. This is one of our favorite subscription boxes, and our top recommendation for those new to subs. Each month they send beauty, fashion, or lifestyle items, usually full size. Inspiration the November box is Friends, Family, Gratitude, Gifting, and Festivities.
First Look pic! I've seen some of the spoilers, so I can already guess at some of the individually wrapped items.
Deepa Gurnani Katie Crystal Headband - $56. K really loved this! She wanted it opened right away, and immediately put it on. Handcrafted in India. We do like this brand, it's always quality and cute.
Tarte Cosmetics Beauty & the Box Eye Shadow - $22. This Amazonian clay eyeshadow quad is fall colors. We like this, it's nice. And the box is quality and sturdy.
Terrapin Ridge Farms Pecan Honey Mustard - $6. Delicious as dip or a marinade. The rich flavor of pecans give unique flavor to our sweet and tangy honey mustard.  The perfect accompaniment for cheeses and to glaze meats and vegetables. All natural, gluten free, fat free, vegan. This is my favorite item this month.
Capri Blue Mercury Jewel Box in Rain - $18.95. We really like this, but the fragrance is too strong for this household. Once the candle burns out, you can reuse the hand-blown recycled glass container. This container is really pretty. I really wanted to like/use this, so I can't help but feel disappointed.
Gramr Gratitude Co. Exclusive Thanksgiving Postcard Pack - $10. These are postcards, designed to inspire you to thank someone you love. It goes well with this months Thanksgiving holiday.
West Emory Bingo Set - $20. Bingo game, for game night! LOL. This made me laugh because I can't think of a time, ever, when I've thought, gosh, wish I had a bingo game. Nope, not ever. It's sold out from the websites I was able to find it in.
Inkdot Gift Card - $20. Inkdot is a service that turns your digital photos into prints, coasters, iPhone cases and more. I thought I was going to ignore this, but once I looked at the coasters, I'm getting these for sure. They are 4 for $20. I just have to pic out a print or a pic, but I have a few ideas in mind.
This months box had an approximate value of $152.95. I am very happy with the value and mix of products. I'm just not ecstatic over the products themselves. The candles should have been nice for us, but the scent is too strong. We love tarte, but I don't wear eye shadow and K doesn't like browns. Neither one of us send thank you postcards. And Bingo? Not for this household. At least the Pecan Honey mustard will get put to good use, and I will be using the Inkdot gift card for sure!
~A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment