Sunday, November 29, 2015

Allure Beauty Box November 2015 Review

Well here it is the end of the month again, and I'm trying to cram all the November box reviews in tonight. Allure Beauty Box (formerly Sample Society) is a $15 monthly subscription box service. They send 5-7 trial & deluxe size beauty products each month, with the occasional full size.
Hanai Mori Perfume - $1.75. Meh. All fragrance is wasted on me and I wish I could just opt out of it.
Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena and Lavender de Provence Bath Gel - $6. This fresh scented, gently cleansing gel creates a smooth lather in the shower, brilliant bubbles in the bath and a splash of indulgence in your daily routine. This has Lavender so it's going to swap.
Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity Oil Free Volumizer - $10.54. Supposedly you can use a lot of this product and it will never weigh your hair down. It does contain lavender, so this is also going to swap.
Mally Beauty High Shine Lipstick in Blossom - $15. These four-in-one Liquid Lipstick Pens condense the whole process into a quick swipe of the lips, creating an effortless, lasting shine. I do like this brand for shiny lipsticks.
L'occitane Divine Youth Oil - $14. This is designed for the skin to improve visible signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles while hydrating and refreshing. I bet it works just as great on hair!
Klorane Floral Lotion Eye makeup remover - $2. I hear this is a pretty good eye makeup remover, but since the word floral is in the title I'm just going to skip.
There seemed to be a lot of flowery ingredients this month, which doesn't excite me. I do like the oil and will be using that for sure. The overall value this month is approximately $46.
`A 

No comments:

Post a Comment