Monday, November 23, 2015

Honest Beauty Luminizing Powder Review

The Honest Company recently launched the Honest Beauty line of makeup products. Like the regular line they also offer a bundle program which is $50/month and you select three items. While I was super excited for this line to launch I couldn't bring myself to sign up. I cannot justify spending $50/month on makeup. With that kind of spending I would probably choose to buy NARS monthly. When they first launched the line they offered $20 credit to existing customers so I decided to try the Luminizing Powder in Midnight Reflection.  One thing that I absolutely love about their website is that they show the different products on different all different skin tones. I am super pale so having someone with the same skin tone as me helps me picture what it will look like on me realistically.


I love the heavy durable packaging of this product. I also really love the chrome finish.





I really love this product. I am currently obsessed with highlighters and was looking for an illuminizing powder. I thought this would have a little bit more of a shimmer but it's very subtle and I love dusting it on to complete my look. I am very happy with this item and I hope to eventually try their eyeshadows, the magic balm, and the hydrating mist!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment