Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Little Lace Box October 2015

Little Lace Box is $39.99/bi-monthly. They send creative and unique lifestyle and beauty items.
This months theme was Authentic Autumn, Your Style, Your Way.
Fall Pashmina - $32.  I cannot find a link for this.  I got Stark White and I'm happy with the color. The other variations are Amethyst Orchid, Cashmere Rose, Soft Cream. I do not have a use for this, but it's very pretty. I'm not ready to give it up just yet.
Tea Forte MintTeas - $2.99. I'm not entirely sure what these are, are they mints? or are they mints that are made of tea?
Tea Forte Tea Sample - I was not able to find a price for this, because it's just a sample size.
OFRA Eye Gel Primer  - $19.50. This is an eye shadow primer. Helps eliminate creases and make the eye makeup stay in place longer. Since we don't really wear much eye shadow, we don't really need this.
OFRA Liquid Lipstick in Santa Ana - $19.90. The other variation was Rio. I like this color well enough, but K already grabbed it.
OFRA Absolute Face Primer - $35. You wear this over your serum and moisturizer. It helps makeup stay in place. K does not currently have a face primer, so she grabbed this one.
Travalo Skyline – Portable Fragrance Decanter in White - $24. The other variation was Pink. I do not wear fragrance, so this will need to go to someone who can use it.
The curation this month was not my favorite. I was hoping for more useful items that I could make use of. Also, I'm not sure what the adoration of OFRA is. It's a good brand, but I am tired of getting it in so many of the LLB boxes.
Next months theme is It's Only With The Heart. I can never guess items by the clues, so I will just have to be surprised.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment