Friday, August 7, 2015

Velvet Sunglasses Review

 
 I received my Velvet Eyewear Sunglasses today. I used the $75 code that was included in the Quarterly Bianca Jade MizzFit #MIZ08 box. Even so, it still cost me to get these. I chose the "Babe" style, under the sporty version page. The arrived in a cute purple box.
These came in a really cute gold bag, that is lined on the inside with purple velvet. Classy. The inside of the sunglasses has a really cool design, although I'm not sure how much of that came through on the pics, but it's cool looking.
 
I really like these, they are my style, and cute and comfortable. These are pretty lightweight and include 100% UV protection. I do have to admit I'm  not seeing or feeling any difference in the quality that justifies the high price tag. I will still get a lot of use out of these, I really like both the sunglasses and the gold sunglass bag.
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment