Monday, August 31, 2015

Serendipity August 2015 Review

Serendipity is offered by Little Lace Box. They are still working out the kinks, but ti is planned to ship during the months that LLB is not scheduled for. It will be $9.99/month.
Einvite.com Thank you Cards - $5. These are really cute. I'm taking to my office at work. I can certainly find a use for them!
Get Dirty Mud Bar by Mindful Minerals - $4. This brand is paraben free, no petrochemicals and no sodium lauryl sulfate. This is travel sized and can be used as face soap or shower soap.
Malibu C Miracle Repair Hair Constructor - $3. I love that a deep conditioner was included. I will be using this.
Steep & Go by the Tea Spot - $5.95. This is a great tea infuser for cold tea. It pairs with disposable water bottles and loose leaf teas to make cold-brewed tea on-the-go. 
Chill Out, Organic Loose Leaf Tea - $1.29. Of course they added some tea to go with the cold tea infuser.
I really like that this is not just a sample makeup box. If they continue sending items like these, then I will for sure be keeping this box.
`A
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment